If you're one of the few people in my tiny corner of the internet who haven't already checked her shit out, then you should do so. And may I add further congratulations for finding a rock big enough to live under.
Anyway, Lo, I accept. I will also steal your post title joke. Think of it as my way of saying thanks. In addition to me actually typing out the letters in the word 'thanks' a couple of times.
Unfortunately, the award comes with levels of responsibility unheard of outside of the Miss America Pageant.
- Thank and link back to the person giving you the award
- Share seven things about yourself
- Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award
- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award
I think I can handle these rules, though I will shortly be breaking one of them. 'cause I don't need your rules, man.
Right, seven things:
- I just plain don't like dogs. Don't get me wrong, individual dogs that I've met are great! Dethtron's dog Loki in particular. And I certainly see the appeal of dogs. It's just that, overall, the general idea of what a dog is and what dog ownership entails needs revision.
- I once ate an entire 20 oz (it may have been bigger) jar of olives in one sitting on a dare. DO NOT DO THIS!
- I tricked Special Lady Friend into going on our first date by inviting her to a group outing full of people she didn't really know (so she would sit next to me) and who I knew would leave the upscale martini bar early.
- I have a slight man-crush on Hoagy from When Cannons Fade fame. Incidentally, you should hear his Alec Guinness impersonation if you have the chance.
- I act like an absolute retard when I'm interacting with my cats.
- Out of desperation, I lived with a part time dominatrix for 9 months in college. Turns out that she was a full time crazy person. This was my first experience with someone with "for real" mental illness.
- I once had an umbilical hernia. After a night of drinking and strip Jenga I ended up at the doctor's office for my diagnosis with a eyes and a tongue drawn around the smiley mouth my belly button had become.
May Dethtron's reign be long and bloody and may death come swiftly to his enemies.