There's the neat-o Coven Throne, a much needed Black Knight update and even a strangely attractive Isabella Von Carstein.
But all of that is stupid and lame because Gw also released a new Krell. And he is about as bad-ass as a model can legally get. In Canada, he comes with a government warning about eye damage in young children. In China, he is banned as a threat to the communist party. To be safe, you should probably only take him in an army list if you plan on playing in international waters.
A quirky sit-com aimed at children!
Admittedly, the idea is a little rough (so is my concept art), and getting the TV rights for Krell could be a challenge - but I think this could work as an entertainment product.
Here's a handy list of reasons why my plan will work:
1) Krell is awesome.
2) Kids will, literally, watch any old bullshit with bright colors & slapstick comedy and Krell is his generation's Groucho Marx.
3) Kenan Thompson's career never really took off, so he should be willing to work for cheap - which would free up some money to get Krell.
4) It's not just for kids. Nostalgia is big money these days! I'm sure there's a group of 20 somethings out there who fondly remember (for reasons that I can't fathom) the old show that I'm repackaging.
5) Even though zombies are FINALLY dropping off in cultural relevance, this show couldn't be any worse than the Walking Dead so I feel like there's an opportunity for a quick cash grab before people realize what's going on.
6) Spin-off potential.
7) This would be another great way for GW to pad it's earnings report.
8) Did I mention that I'm great at thinking of things for lists?