Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Paul is the big winner

First of all: Congrats to Paul for realizing one of his secret desires. Way to go on the first comment to this blog EVER.

2nd: some pictures of my recently finished Dark Angels veteran sergeant. He's pretty much the pattern for robed figures in my army as well as the pattern for plasma guns and a number of other fancy, more elite unit type stuff.



I still haven't gotten the hang of photographing my minis yet, so bear with me on the wildly varying levels of color and focus. The left and center shots are the most accurate in terms of color. The symbol of the 7th company on the knee is hand painted, though smaller than I think i like.. or not. dunno yet. At the very least, I'm a fan of how it came out as far as shading and shape.

As of now, I'm working on painting the rest of the squad in batches of 4, piece by piece. The custom bases are done for the next four, and know the legs have been started.

No comments:

Post a Comment