Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Web 2.0: my experiment

I've broken down and decided to start a blog. Now I have a place to whine about my life and post spooky pictures of myself. Well, not really.

Mostly I'm just going to talk about my gaming hobbies. Right now, I'm going to focus on table top gaming and miniature painting. Hopefully, I'll get off my ass and post pictures and do tutorials and post links and and and... At any rate, I'll try to keep my piece of the blogosphere (sadly, a real term) focused and free of angsty musings.

Here is my first picture for this site and my current project:


This is a marine from my in progress Dark Angels army for Warhammer 40,000. This is a series of views of my test figure. I like the way it looks, so this is the pattern for the regular marines. I also have a robed sergeant done. Pics to follow at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. First!

    Sorry, I always see these annoying 'first' posts on other blog-type-web-thingies. I always openly despised them but secretly wanted to be them. But like, this really is 'first'.

    Page looks slick, gg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are there going to be fewer figurines and more sex, drugs, and rock & roll?

    *kidding*

    I think that the figures look great. I don't personally play but I have a great love for them. When warhammer 40k first came out (the actual pen and paper game). We played it... incredibly accurate (and overly complicated) combat.

    ReplyDelete