The first Vindicator was very much a proof of concept and prototyping things, so it was done solo. With an appropriate amount of dawdling and what would be considered wasted time under normal circumstances as a part of that. I've got two more Vindicators to go and a nice comfort level with the paint scheme so it's time to speed things up and do the next two tanks at the same time whenever possible.
Day one was nice and productive. The plan is holding together so far.
|A little test fitting to see if I can side step some of the issues I had at the very end of Vindi 1. Turns out I can't. Looks like a combination of a slightly off kit design and my slightly off original assembly four years back.|
|More super detailing on the bottom of the tanks. Looks like I need to get better with cutting out round shapes.|
|I finished off the night with the gap filling.|