Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vindicator #2 and #3 - Day 3

I am OFFICIALLY ahead of schedule on these Vindicators.  As it stands now, by doing Vindies 2 and 3 at the same time, I have saved 5! days over the one at a time method of Vindi 1.  

Waaaaah!!!!!?

You'll have to pardon the excitement on my end - I'm almost never doing this well on time management.  

Day 3 went exactly as planned and I'm now ready for a weekend airbrush marathon.

Doing two of anything at once keeps the progress above the 'incremental' threshold 


Slightly off schedule on the priming, but not behind schedule
masked and ready for day 4
Aside from waiting for paint and primer to dry, day 3 wasn't all that intensive or time consuming.   So I pumped up the time saving juice to the max and prepped one of Special Lady Friend's Malifaux models.  I figured that since I'll need to switch over to her Colette crew from time to time, that I may as well save some time there as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment