|Some final chipping with some silver paint a dab of gloss varnish on the orange lenses.|
And here we are again at the finish line. Another Vindicator is finished taking me 2/3 of the way into a goal I've had since back in '07. Feels good, man. Feels good.
|No light box pics this time 'round as I wasn't feeling particularly motivated.|
1) Doubling up on the tanks for the first 9 days went fantastically well. I got one tank done only a day over the time line from the first attempt and I'm a mere 6 days away from completion of the third and final member of the trio. If I expand this project, I will definitely be lumping future vehicles together.
2) The dozer blade assembly went a lot smoother this time around with the addition of better planning, a mixed super glue /model glue approach and just having the experience. No surprises at the end this time.
3) I managed to do a very, very close job of matching the color scheme between the two vehicles. Very happy with that as it's a fairly involved process to get it all laid down. Overall, a little variation isn't a bad things so it's a win I think.
|Group shot. I'm chuffed to bits about this as the Brits would say.|